60+ Wineries Set to Pour at the 32nd Annual Wine Festival in the Downtown City Park
Paso Robles, CA (February 6, 2014) Tickets to the marquee wine event in Paso Robles, the Paso Robles Wine Festival, are now on sale at pasowine.com. The Paso Robles Wine Country Alliance is expecting the event to sell out, as they are limiting the number of tickets sold by 10% to ensure all attendees have an extraordinary experience that lives up to their status as Wine Enthusiast’s Wine Region of the Year. Wine Festival Weekend, May 15 – 18, is a jam-packed weekend of fun activities, which includes the RESERVE tasting and Grand Tasting in the park, educational seminars, numerous winemaker dinners and many more individual events hosted by over 130 participating wineries.
For the first time, Wine Festival Weekend kicks off Thursday night with collaborative winemaker dinners. Multiple Paso Robles wineries are at the same table, perfectly paired with each course at local restaurants. Don’t miss the new pre-RESERVE seminar on Friday afternoon. Riedel stemware experts will show the relationship between the shape of a glass and sensory perception of various wine varieties. Following the seminar, the RESERVE tasting will again showcase more than 40 wineries offering one wine within the categories of Reserve, Library, White/Rosé or Futures, paired culinary bites and a futures auction. New in 2014 for the Grand Tasting on Saturday are more food choices, special tastings, education zones and shaded hangout areas. As always, over 60 wineries will pour their best wines and a band will provide tunes to set the mood.
Tickets – All ticket prices include all service fees. Tasting tickets include unlimited tasting and a commemorative wine glass*:
· Early Bird Special: $10 discounts on RESERVE, Premium and Festival ticket levels are available through March 15, 2014. Discount does not apply to Locals Only, Designated Driver or Winemaker Seminar tickets
· RESERVE: Friday, May 16, 4 – 6:30 p.m. – $135 (includes Premium entrance to Grand Tasting on Saturday)
· Premium: Saturday, May 17, 12:00 – 4:00 p.m. – $85
· Festival: Saturday, May 17, 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. – $65
· Locals Only: Saturday, May 17, 1:00 – 4:00 p.m. – $45 (Locals Only tickets must be purchased by March 15)
· Designated Driver: Saturday, May 17, 12:00 – 4:00 p.m. – $20 (Must be 21+)
· Winemaker Seminar: Saturday, May 17, 10:30 – 11:30 a.m. – $25
Travel beyond the park to visit the more than 130 wineries hosting special activities including food pairings, barrel tastings, winery and vineyard tours, live music at the tasting rooms and much more. View the Winery Activities link on pasowine.com to plan your itinerary for Wine Festival Weekend.