Chef Noah Blom’s American roast house features new menu focusing on scratch cooking and sourcing from local artisan producers
ARC, Orange County’s unique American roast house, introduces three new menus for spring, including new lunch selections, a Saturday and Sunday brunch menu, and a new seasonal cocktail list. Chef Noah Blom’s focus remains on scratch cooking, locally sourced fresh ingredients and artisan-crafted products that deliver original flavors into every dish and cocktail. Since opening two months ago in Costa Mesa, ARC has become known for its oven-roasted and fire-grilled dishes with everything cooked over live fire.
Following are the new seasonal offerings created by Executive Chef Noah Blom, Chef de Cuisine James Miller and Bar Chef Koire Rogers:
Lunch @ ARC
11 a.m – 3 p.m. daily (dinner menu served 11 a.m. – 11 p.m.)
- PORK pickle. chile. lime.
- STEAK onion. cheese. pepper.
- MEATBALL tomato. mozzarella. garlic.
- CHICKEN arugula. cream. heat.
- BaconLT tomato. lettuce. sherry.
- THE BURGER cow. pig. duck.
- THE SALAD goat. garlic. chive. Optional: chicken. steak. fish.
- WEDGE bacon. bleu. buttermilk.
- DUCK arugula. oak. fruit.
- SPRING burrata. tomato. asparagus.
Brunch @ ARC
11 a.m. – 3 p.m. Saturday & Sunday (lunch and dinner menus also served)
- RISE bacon. duck egg. potato.
- DUCK, DUCK, GOOSE DUCKegg. DUCKhash. GOOSEegg.
- GOOSE NEST prosciutto. three cream. goose egg.
- BAKED EGGS wonders. wanders. whims.
- HOT BUNS bread. maple. cream.
- PUT ME ON TOP chicken $3 duck $5 goose $10
- RAMOS FIZZ: gin, orange flower, cream, egg whites.
- DEATH IN THE AFTERNOON: bubbles, herbsaint, wormwood, sugar.
- AIRMAIL: rum, honey, lime, bubbles.
- CHARTEUESE SWIZZLE: green chartruese, pineapple, lime, falernum.
Spring Cocktails @ ARC
- DAIQUIRI #1: blanco rum, cane sugar, lime.
- CHARTRUESE SWIZZLE: green chartruese, pineapple, lime, falernum.
- NO QUARTER: bourbon, brandy, herbsaint, punt e mes.
- TRINIDAD SOUR: angostura bitters, whiskey, orgeat, lemon.
- CORPSE REVIVER #2: gin, cocchi americano, lemon, herbsaint.
- DARK KNIGHT: rye whiskey, two amaros, two bitters.
- CREOLE LOVE CALL: rye whiskey, campari, black walnut.
- GRAPPA PUNCH: muscat grappa, raspberry gomme, lemon.