Alzheimer’s Food Truck Block Party to Wrangle More Than 20 Gourmet Food Trucks for Signature Event to Launch 2011 Walks to End Alzheimer’s
We recently posted an article about the upcoming Alzheimer’s Food Truck Block Party at the Central Park West in Irvine. There will be 20 gourmet food trucks from Orange County and Los Angeles, entertainment by DJ Ray Samora, and other assorted street performers.
The goal of this amazing event to encourage motivated and hungry guests to sign up for the upcoming Alzheimer’s Association’s 2011 Walks to End Alzheimer’s events beginning with Doheny Beach on May 7 and The District in Tustin on June 18.
We have a pair of VIP Passes to giveaway!!
VIP Pass includes:
- Access to the gourmet mobile dining area and 19 gourmet food trucks
- $5.00 in Truck Cluster Food Bucks
- Swag Bag with cool stuff
- Complimentary Smart Water
Contest details: There are a three ways to win:
1. Follow @satnightfoodies and @AlzheimersOC (1 entry for each follow).
2. After you follow, simply RT this link (1 entry). We’ve made it easier for you tweeters, all you have to do is copy and paste the following into twitter:
I entered to win VIP tickets to the @AlzheimersOC #GFT Block Party April 14 via @SatNightFoodies http://bit.ly/AlzheimersOC RT to enter!
3. Finally in the comment section below let us know which of the 20 gourmet food trucks you are looking forward to visiting the most
That means you can get a total of four entries!!
Contest ends Tuesday, April 12 at 11:59pm PT and the winner will be announced on April 13. One lucky winner will win a pair of VIP passes (Valued at $25). Good luck and happy tweeting!
Location: Central Park West, Irvine (Michelson & Teller)
When: April 14, 2011 from 5:30 – 8:30 p.m.
List of Gourmet Food Trucks:
Barcelona on the Go
Fresh Fries L.A.
Greenz on Wheels
Longboard’ s Ice Cream
Louks to Go
Short Stop BBQ
Tapa Boy L.A.
The Burnt Truck
The Flip Truck
The Lime Truck
The Munchie Machine
The OC Food Truck
Uncle Lau’s BBQ