Drive Out Hunger is coming to Lake Forest Tuesday night as part of South County Bowling Galley. Saturday Night Foodies will have a couple of bins available for non-perishable food donations. So come out enjoy some spectacular food trucks, do some bowling and support your local community all at the same time! What a way to to spend a Tuesday night!
The food trucks will run from 5:00 to 9pm.
Lineup for this week:
Seabirds – Vegetarian (@SeabirdsTruck)
– Bring a canned good & receive $1 off your purchase from Seabirds!
Chunk-n-Chip – BOOyah Ice Cream Sandwiches (@ChunknChip)
– Bring a food donation and buy a BOOyah, you will get a BOOyah buck good for your next visit!
The Taco Dawg – Innovative Tacos and Hot Dogs (@TheTacoDawg)
– For every 2 items you bring for #DriveOutHunger, receive a stamp on your Dawg Pound Card!
Crepes Bonaparte – French Crepes (@CrepesBonaparte)
Barcelona On The Go – Spanish (@Brcelonaonthego)
Dan Dan BBQ – Asian Fusion (@DanDanBBQ)
Calbi BBQ – Korean Fusion (@CalbiBBQ)
The donations Second Harvest Food Bank needs most are:
Non-perishable canned goods or dry food*:
- Canned meats, fish, soup, fruits, vegetables
- Hot and cold cereal
- Macaroni and cheese
- Peanut butter
Personal care items:
- Toothpaste and toothbrushes
- Toilet paper
* Please no glass containers or expired items
22771 Centre Dr
Lake Forest, CA 92630-1747