Can you believe the 1st Annual Cupcake Camp Inland Empire is just 2 days away?! Imagine a room full of cupcakes…YUM!
With everything else going on we wanted to make sure you did not miss out on this spectacular event. Here is some information to on the event:
- Event Date: Sunday, November 7, 2010
- Event Location: The Mission Inn Hotel & Spa in Riverside, CA in the Music Room
- Event Time: 1-4pm
- $10 donation at the door gets you (4) tickets for (4) cupcakes. Containers will be provided so please do not bring your own as they will not be permitted in the venue. Only cash will be accepted.
- Beverages included are water, milk, and Starbucks Coffee.
- Children pay the same price. They are not required to pay the donation but they will not receive tickets for cupcakes.
- Souvenir T-shirts will be available for purchase at the event for $12 each.
- Raffle tickets for great prizes will be sold at the event for $2 each.
- Parking: There is free parking on the street on a first come first serve basis. Self parking is available for $8/day and valet parking is offered at $8 for 2 hours, $10 for 3 hours, and $15 for more than 3 hours.
- All proceeds will benefit the Susan G Komen For the Cure Inland Empire Affiliate
- Event activities: cupcake tasting, cake auction, raffles, music, and more!
- Kim and Jason from Saturday Night Foodies will be guest judging so be sure to come out and say Hi!
- Follow @CupcakeCamp_IE for more updates
3649 Mission Inn Ave
Riverside, California 92501